Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Question for blog followers and readers

Today I would like to know if there are people who are having a hard time opening or loading this blog. I've heard that from time to time. It's happening to my aunt. So I wanted to check in and see if any of you have also had difficulty.

If you have, please try to leave a comment with any info you might understand. I wonder if it is a type of computer or a type of internet connection. And if either, what they might have in common so I can either correct on my end or help people who need something corrected on their end.

If not, let me know too please. This will help me understand if it is a large scale or small scale problem.

If you cannot leave a comment, please email me at angela (at) my gem of wisdom (dot) com so I can be up on what's happening and get a webmaster in to help me if needed. The email address is separated on purpose to stop spam attacks.

Thank you so much for taking a moment out of your busy days to help me out. I want to provide the best and most comfortable experience on this blog :-)
Angie

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I've not had any challenges!

Carmen said...

No problems here.

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you so much Diane and Carmen.

Others? Remember if you are having any issues with it, please send me that email if you can't post.

Angie
PS Off to Seattle today. I'll check in tonight.