Monday, December 08, 2008

The Butterfly Award


The rules of the Butterfly award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (Click on the link and visit Michelle Sutton's blog.)

3. Nominate 10 other blogs. (I'm bending this rule and only doing 5.)

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So here are my nominees:

Jennifer Hudson- Taylor has wonderful content on historical writing and geneology.

Missy Tippens has a fun party idea with Christmas ornaments over at her blog today.


Belinda Peterson journals her prayers and loves David Crowder! Her blog shows her personality so well.


Christy LaShae

has a wonderful sense of humor and an amazing sense of the creative. You'll see both at her blog.

Mindy Obenhaus loves to share ideas on baking and decorating. And she's good at it, I've seen her house!


Thanks for visiting me, and I hope you have the time to visit one or two of my friends. They are wonderful women and writers. I'm blessed to call them friends.


Angie

2 comments:

Christy LaShea said...

Thanks Angie!The Butterfly award is so pretty! I'm honored! You are always so thoughtful!

Edgy Inspirational Author said...

Looks good. The font for your post is huge, though. :) But easy to read.