Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Fun Raffle for Mrs. Montana Pageant



Fund Raising Raffle for Mrs. Missoula

$1 per ticket Raffle for these great prizes donated by some of my wonderful sponsors:

$20 HuHot Gift Card
$25 Tanning (spray on) with Julia Dick
$75 Color & Cut Shear Art Salon-Dana Wheeler
$75 Weight Watcher's Gift Box (including cookbook & pedometer.)
$100 Tandem Massage, MT School of Massage
$500 Dillard's Fragrance Basket


June 19th Eat at HuHot 5p-9p and a portion of the restaurant's earnings will support the Jadyn Fred Foundation

Raffle drawing will be held at the end of the evening. Need not be present to win, but it would be fun to see you all there!

HuHot, Mrs. Missoula & You help the Jadyn Fred Foundation meet kids from Montana financial needs during cancer treatments.
(Raffle drawing at that event and helps me, Angie Breidenbach, get to the Mrs. Montana Pageant while I get to support Montana children. I love this opportunity to help my community and state too!)

Contact me ( Angie) and I will deliver your raffle tickets in the greater Missoula area or mail them if out of town :-) Just leave me a comment or an email-be sure to put spaces in the email address so spammers can't get it.

I also need to thank Linda & Megan at Market Media for assisting in the sales and promotion of the raffle! You two are highly appreciated!

THANK YOU sponsors, friends & family for your support!

Now let's see who wins these fun prizes :-D

Angie

No comments: