Monday, March 31, 2008

The Pearl Cafe



Oh my goodness, am I honored! I would like to introduce to you one of my new sponsors for the Mrs. Montana pageant. And if you have 5 minutes on 4/3/2008, go to www.fresh1045.com at 8:45a.m MST to hear a fun radio show I get to be on. I'll be talking about The Pearl :-D

The Pearl Cafe!

I love this upscale restaurant found in downtown Missoula. You should see the cake Margaret designed for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner! Wait, here it is...


The food is amazing! In fact, we are going back for our own anniversary. Another couple we love dearly were married the night before us. So we are getting together to have a mini anniversary party, just the four of us at The Pearl Cafe.

It's a lovely restaurant with excellent service too. In fact, they were very accommodating for one of our daughter's 18th birthday. Here's her cake...


From pasta to bacon wrapped rabbit (my youngest's favorite dish at The Pearl) you can find unusual delights.

As always, mine are the marzipan on the amazing cakes! So I ordered a lemon chiffon with a marzipan dome similar to the Princess Cake you see above. I have no doubt we will find it scrumptious!

Are you planning a visit to Montana? Are you a regular? Or are you a Missoulian who has never known of this special place? An excellent local spot to explore and relax away an evening.

I promise, you'll find it as much of a treasure as I do :-)
Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMM