Saturday, January 12, 2008

How accurate are personality tests?

Over on the Faith Girls blog, one of my blogging buddies posted a funny question. What kind of coffee girl are you?

Interestingly enough, I never drank coffee. Well, let me clarify. I drank Swedish "kids" coffee until I was 5. My moor-moor (grandma) made it for me. It was an inch or two of coffee, fill the cup with milk, and add a dollop of sugar. Yep, the original Swedish latte'. ;-D

Anyway, we moved away from my moor-moor when I was 5. So I didn't have coffee and when we moved back, I didn't like it anymore. But at 42, I tried a mocha mint latte'...the day my mom died. Yep, new comfort food. Now I have one fairly regular. Interesting. Hmm, I'll bet a psychologist could have lots of fun with that.

So now here's how I turned out on the Coffee Girl test. Is it right? Lol, if you know me...go ahead and answer ;-D


You Are a Double Espresso

Hey Energizer Bunny Girl! Do you ever slow down?
You're a mix of high energy and ambition, perfectly matched with strong espresso
When you want something you get it - by any means possible
You're driven, determined, and no nonsense. Which is just how you like your java.



Go ahead, you know you wanna...take the test and tell me your answer too!

See you tomorrow.
Angie

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Angie,

Perfect! I think it describes you to a T!!

Anonymous said...

I took the test. Even though I can't stand coffee and don't even drink it, I still took the test, I just didn't answer the coffee questions. ☺ Here are my results...And I must say this did describe me pretty well.. Sonyia

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe***


But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And your dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.