Monday, January 14, 2008

ACK! Where does the day go?



I'm taking an online class from Margie Lawson called, Defeating Your Self-Defeating Behaviors. I have a new change coach too. She and I are exchanging the gift of holding each other accountable to do what we said we'd do.

So for today, my list includes working on our heating company until noon-check.
Opening an HSA account-oops, not prepared.
Write one chapter and one ponder point for Insanity Rules-starting that right now...so...check
Online class tonight...pending.

But I had times set next to each of those things. sigh. I didn't finish working until nearly 1p.m. Then work followed me. Now I'm sitting down to write and realized that for the last 15 minutes I've been doing email. Shhh. I snuck in my blog too. [She furtively looks around for any coach peeking over her shoulder.]

But I have to say that even with the timing being off, I'm off to a good start. I'm happy and excited that I've already achieved so much. And, I'm sitting down to write again much earlier than I would have without the plan. Hmm, some fine tuning and this might just work out.

What about you? Do you plan out your day? When you do, do you feel more accomplished?

Angie

No comments: