Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Curious

Lately, I've been living at full speed ahead. I'm trying to help my husband build his dreams, my kids build theirs, and if there's time...

For me, I love to write and speak. I mean I really love it. I love pouring into others something of value to make a difference. My problem is that there are so many demands on my time on a daily basis.

So I have a question for you.

How do you balance everyone else's dreams and needs with yours? How do you build into your life the time to continually work toward your own goals?

Now remember, I'm not talking about pipe dreams here. I'm talking about the dream God laid in your heart when he knit you together in your mother's womb.

What were you made for and to do? And then how do you balance that with your family/work needs?

(I'm really asking here, so please comment:-D )

I hope to hear from you today. I would appreciate some thoughtful advice. It's also nice to be able to share what I think is a common concern of married women and mothers.

Thanks for whatever you are willing to share here,
Angie
Post a Comment