Monday, May 09, 2011

What's Your Message?

I was asked this weekend why I wrote my book, Gems of Wisdom: For a Treasure-filled Life. I said I'd been given a message, a mission. Then I was asked for the information again in a completely different situation, for the May 9th (today's) feature on Lindi Peterson's blog.

It's been a popular question. Have you been asked something similar? It may be phrased differently in different situations too. See how you'd answer these:

What message is most important to you to share?
What's your story?
What do you most want to accomplish?
How do you want to be remembered?
Tell me about yourself...

I'm sure there are so many ways to ask that deeper question, who are you and what do you have to give the world?, but the real question is how will you answer it?

Please come and enjoy these moments with me as the question is posed in many different forms, from many different people, and even in several different venues. But I'm curious about yours too, so please remember to share in the comments.
Today on the air
Zechariah's Song Internet radio show 4pm Mountain/5pCentral/6p Eastern. They'll be playing the Gems of Wisdom theme song too!! Directly, you can visit IShoutforJoy.com

Tomorrow on the air
4pm Mountain I'll have the honor of being interviewed by Zechariah's Song. They wrote the theme song for Gems of Wisdom and it hit #3 on internet radio! They'll be playing it on the air for you to hear!

Today on blogs:
Diana Brandmeyer hosts http://www.pencildancer.com/2011/05/gems-of-wisdom-for-treasuer-filled-life.html

Lindi Peterson hosts: http://www.lindipeterson.com

Janalyn Voigt hosts: http://www.bookreadercentral.blogspot.com

Amazon alert:
My publisher and distributor are working with Amazon to get books into them. It should only be a matter of a few days before it's resolved. In the meantime, or anytime, you can get an autographed copy quicker from my website, if you like. http://www.mygemofwisdom.com/products-page/

No comments: