Friday, May 20, 2011

My daughter and I were urged to compete in a mother/daughter look-a-like contest on our local KPAX TV station. Here's the pic we submitted from the book launch party for Gems of Wisdom. I was so happy to have her there :-) 

Would you consider voting for us? They have a safe server, and you do have to make a quick account so they know you're a real person, not a spammer. For me, it's about bonding with my daughter. For my daughter, she thinks it's just funny ;-)

Mariah and Angela
Click below to vote

4 comments:

Missy Tippens said...

How fun! I love the photo of the two of you!

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Fun to connect following our Twitter crossing! I just became a follower. :)

AngBreidenbach said...

Thanks, Missy!

Man, Roxane, you're quick :-)

Angie

AngBreidenbach said...

You know what's amazing to me? She's 21 already!! When did she grow up?