Thursday, September 23, 2010

Faith Girls Annual Shoe Contest Happening!

I just want to let you all know that there are tons of prizes over at http://www.writingbyfaith.blogspot.com for our Who's shoe's the shoe contest this week. It runs through next Friday and we'll have hints through the week. We giggled our way through the shoe shots at conference including pulling in three mystery agents!

Prizes include books, a Starbuck's card, journals, and more. Brought to you by the Faith Girls :-)

Angie, Suzanne, and Shawn Kuhn at the ACFW Awards Banquet

This month and next, I have the honor of interviewing Shawn and Suzanne Kuhn in the Christian Fiction Online Magazine. Be sure to stop in and learn how to turn an author book signing into a successful event.

You'll also learn about the Christian Store Day on October 23rd in both the October issues of the Afictionado, ACFW's ezine, and the Christian Fiction Online Magazine. How do I know? I just raced the clock to turn those articles in!

Speaking of clocks, thank you to Linda Rohrbough for my new Writer's Clock now hanging above my computer and TBR (to be read) pile. I am loving it!
Writer's Clock



If you could run a contest, what would it be?


If you could design your own clock, what would it look like for your chosen field?

No comments: