Friday, August 14, 2009

Pet Fest--Mrs. Montana International Appearance



Last year, I had a lot of fun MCing and helping at the Pet Fest as Mrs. Missoula America. This year, I've been asked back as Mrs. Montana International 2009!

Pet Fest is a fun event that helps place and adopt out pets as well as raise pet food for folks that are struggling and need financial help keeping their companion pets.

So I will be at Caras Park in Missoula this Saturday, Aug. 15th! You can find out more information at www.petfest.net :-)

But it has a twist.

One of our local business owners agreed to buy a $3500 dunk tank for the event to use year after year...IF...Mrs. Montana would allow herself to be ... dunked!

Would I? Could I?

Why not? When something creates smiles, laughter and helps people I'm all in.

I'll be MCing the pet costume parade (this was hilarious entertainment last year) getting the crowd to help me decide the winner. Then I'll scoot on over to the dunk tank to take my hour long turn getting soaked with other local celebrities.

Come out and have a plain, old-fashioned good time with me!

Angie

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I'd do a dunk tank! That sounds like fun.
Now I chanllenge you to post a photo of you being dunked!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

AngBreidenbach said...

Oh I so will! I have to find someone to man the camera and help me at my booth. The Market Media company that is running it has offered me space for MyGemofWisdom.com and I am taking them up on it. I am looking for a kind soul to help me while I'm getting dunked!

I'm praying for warm weather, please, please :-)

Angie

L. Diane Wolfe said...

May it be a wonderful 80 degrees that day!

You just won the Superior Scribbler Award!
See my blog for details.

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net