Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Caught in the act

I asked my friend, Julie Cowan of Cowan Creative, to take Grayson's senior pictures because of one thing. I wanted her to capture his personality. Catch my son being himself. Here are a few of my favorite results.

Julie caught Grayson text messaging. So totally normal. Then he caught her catching him, lol. Followed by his impish grin. I loved the natural expression and all the personality. (If you would like to hear more fun stuff about Grayson, visit me over at the Writing By Faith blog today since it's my regular Wednesday turn to blog with the Faith Girls.) Check out the awesome progression in these shots:







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!! I like the natural look...it's so true. I look back on mine and they feel so "made up" compared to how I am normally. **smile**

These are really nice.

Jennifer Taylor said...

Such a handsome guy!

Lindi said...

Great photos!! You have such a nice looking family.

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you ladies, very much :-) He's a pretty cool kid!

And for those parents who haven't done senior pics yet and missed the fall foliage or the summer greens, just look how cool the bare trees are in these shots. don't worry, just have fun and be creative. You're not shooting the back ground anyway, you're after the personality.

Angie