Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chris' Tea Cottage



Last week I had the pleasure of driving 2 hours North of Missoula to Bigfork, MT. I love spending an afternoon in this sleepy little village.

My favorite spot is Chris' Tea Cottage. She expands it a little more each summer. Now she even has hats to adorn yourself and friends with;-) So I did.


Even though the Tea Cottage is open longer hours, my suggestion is to go after 2p.m. That's when you can order a Queen's Tea or Royal Tea. The photo above is a simple little Dessert Tea for one. Ahem, yes, I would too eat it all by myself:-D But because I had some friends with me...sigh...I shared.

There are amazing flowering teas, bubble teas, hot or cold teas, lemon-aide, or a whole plethora of other drink options.


Trust me, you'll roll out of there if you ordered a full afternoon tea. There are sandwiches or simple scone and tea options as well as children's teas that include peanut butter and jelly.

So put a hat on the whole family, takes some photos, and enjoy a totally fun afternoon before you hop over to the Bigfork Summer Theater for an awesome performance.

Enjoy Bigfork Montana as soon as you get a chance!
Angie

No comments: