Friday, April 04, 2008

Singing the National Anthem



I am so very excited and honored! I've been asked to sing the National Anthem at the Missoula Phoenix semi-pro football game this Saturday at 3p.m. :-) If you are in the area, come to the Washington-Griz Stadium at the University of Montana for a fun opening day to the season.

One of the things that attracted me to compete in the Mrs. Montana America pageant is the support for the National Anthem Education across our country. It is a part of our country's heritage and history. I love being able to take part in this awesome opportunity.

Another thing I like about being Mrs. Missoula is the ability to promote businesses and my area.

Fun things to do in Montana?

Attending sporting events like the Missoula Phoenix is one of them.

For more tourist, travel, and local fun spots-see the link on the sidebar for A Tour of Montana. There's lots of fun places to visit whether you are a local or on vacation here. Photos included :-D

Thank you, Missoula Phoenix, for asking me to sing the National Anthem!

See you all Saturday at the game!

Angie

No comments: