Friday, March 21, 2008

I Didn't Know What I Didn't Know!

So I am here in Denver, lol, learning things I never even thought of before.

I'm at my friend, Kathy's, house :-) She's letting me borrow her computer to post. Voila! Here I am.

I had such a great time today meeting experts for the Mrs. Montana America Pageant. I met with Sheree Channel, the pageant director. She showed me how to walk and pose. Hey, and I did okay after all :-D

Then I met with Gabe for hair and Christian for make-up. Man are they amazingly talented! And we made friends. I really enjoyed meeting them and learning some tips for stage presentation.

Christi from Impromptu Photography did a whole photo shoot for me. She taught me some tricks I hadn't tried before to help me relax when exhausted! Here's a great one for people with tiny (no, no...petite eyes, lol.) Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and then "pop" them open on the count of three. Suddenly your eyes open wide for the lens. Ta da!

We laughed a lot.

And now, the piece d'resistance--Kathy is taking me to her hot tub. Oh, you should be jealous, ha ha, I'm being spoiled tonight :-) Seriously, go find a hot tub or bath and enjoy a good soak just for the heck of it. Wonders for your attitude.

Angie

No comments: