Saturday, March 08, 2008

Grassis-A really awesome place near Seattle!



I can't figure out how they fit it all in this unusual architecture! But I was amazed at the high end clothing boutique with awesome sales! (And a secret little dressing room is tucked away under the gorgeously graceful wooden stairway.)




Gardening shop:


greeting card area & flower shop, tea room/cafe, and accessories like unique purses & hats.




I think this is one of my favorite new spots! I absolutely loved it! It is the ultimate in combining businesses to make it a "destination" spot.

The tea room is an adorable 116 year old Victorian cafe. The food is terrific!!!



Just look at how they serve a simple roll to you...



On my little tour around the place, I couldn't help taking pictures of such charming features. Take a gander at the street sign and lamp from the spiral staircase! Charming is such an underrated word here.




This is one reason I love to travel. There seems to be an unlimited number of great ideas out there. I love exploring them!

So if you are in downtown Tacoma, Washington (outside of Seattle) stop by Grassis @ 1702 Pacific Avenue across from Union Station. I know I'll be going back:-D

Angie
Post a Comment