Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Goal List

This is my start to the goals I want to achieve this year. I'm going to keep adding to it and detailing it. The further I specify and put these into my vision, the closer to them I'll get.

1. Continue taking online classes, at least one a month.
2. Finish my non-fiction book by the end of January. Set aside 3 days a week to finish.
3. Finish my fiction book by the end of April. Again, a minimum of 3 days a week.
4. Take the classes I need for Mrs. Montana pageant (interview, model tips, etc.)
5. Have all pageant sponsors requested and in by mid-Feb. Continue working on pageant requirements every week. (You'd be surprised at all the work that leads up to a competition.)


One of the potential gowns for the competition.

6. Compete for Mrs. Montana in July.
7. Compete for Mrs. America (Hey, you have to plan to win-not lose.)
8. Begin working on promotion for non-fiction book's publication.
9. Begin third non-fiction book by mid-September. Sooner if pageant work allows.
10. Finish the mentoring homework for my hubby's business. Work one hour a day on it in addition to regular work.
11. Attend ACFW in September.
12. Listen to my ACFW MP3's once a week on the classes I want to take with my workbook.

I'm still working on this list, but I'm actually going to take it and add it to my daytimer. This way I can add it daily or weekly to my schedule. So the best thing I can do is actually write them into my daily plans. Without a plan, how do I know what direction to take? Yep, into the daytimer.

How are you going to meet your goals this year?
What's the plan?

Angie
Post a Comment