Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Goal List

This is my start to the goals I want to achieve this year. I'm going to keep adding to it and detailing it. The further I specify and put these into my vision, the closer to them I'll get.

1. Continue taking online classes, at least one a month.
2. Finish my non-fiction book by the end of January. Set aside 3 days a week to finish.
3. Finish my fiction book by the end of April. Again, a minimum of 3 days a week.
4. Take the classes I need for Mrs. Montana pageant (interview, model tips, etc.)
5. Have all pageant sponsors requested and in by mid-Feb. Continue working on pageant requirements every week. (You'd be surprised at all the work that leads up to a competition.)


One of the potential gowns for the competition.

6. Compete for Mrs. Montana in July.
7. Compete for Mrs. America (Hey, you have to plan to win-not lose.)
8. Begin working on promotion for non-fiction book's publication.
9. Begin third non-fiction book by mid-September. Sooner if pageant work allows.
10. Finish the mentoring homework for my hubby's business. Work one hour a day on it in addition to regular work.
11. Attend ACFW in September.
12. Listen to my ACFW MP3's once a week on the classes I want to take with my workbook.

I'm still working on this list, but I'm actually going to take it and add it to my daytimer. This way I can add it daily or weekly to my schedule. So the best thing I can do is actually write them into my daily plans. Without a plan, how do I know what direction to take? Yep, into the daytimer.

How are you going to meet your goals this year?
What's the plan?

Angie

2 comments:

Lindi said...

Great goals list, Ang. And the gown is beautiful. Of course anything you wear is going to be beautful because you are in it!
I'll be praying for you and your goals.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with what Belinda said about the gown being beautiful because you are in it...gosh I wish I were that thin, I guess my goal would be to lose weight, :) Sonyia