Saturday, June 30, 2007

What's Coming Up in the Future?



I'm going to be sharing the real Virginia City, MT with you over a series.

I'm in the process of interviewing the actors from the Virginia City Players. Be sure to stop in to read those in 2 weeks. In the meantime, I will be posting photos of the living ghost town. It's so gorgeous and mysterious! I even have a photo of the real Boot Hill!

The shop keeps were a hoot. They allowed me to take lots of photos of unusual things you can buy in Virginia City like hats made to order, local music, antique clothing, homemade ice cream, jewels mined nearby, and gold from Alder gulch. I even have an old fashioned photo taken by one of the two studios in town.

Then I'll also tell you why you need a 2-3 day stay in the Virginia City area and where you can hang your spurs. But be sure to take the ghost walk so you have to cuddle your sweetie to sleep, mwahahaha! From the reverent to the irreverent, this town is a place you'll want to immerse yourself into right into the history. And you can! I'll show you how.

So be prepared, be watching, starting Monday July 2nd. There will be the most fascinating virtual tour of the Old West happening right before your eyes. Then pack your bags so you can go visit the #2 destination for tourists in Montana!

And please, send me your comments throughout, but more importantly-go visit Virginia City, MT!

Angie

1 comment:

Jude said...

I look forward to your posts on RWA National 2007. I have added your blog to the blogroll for Blogging National.