Saturday, March 24, 2007

Off and Running

This is a busy travel season for me. I wanted to let folks know that I'll be in Idaho Falls this weekend for work. So, if you drop me a comment and you are in the area, I'd love to meet you.

I'm going to use any spare time away to write. I have my handydandy little laptop with me. I have my plotting page from my latest online class. And I have my XS Energy drinks:-) All set for an all nighter:-)

When I get back on Sunday night, I'll be packing for vacation with my family. Again, I'm taking my laptop and will do my best to post from Disneyland, yay! I'll be back the following Sunday.

Then we go into Holy Week. I have 2 favorite holiday periods. I love Christmas week and I love Holy Week.

In the midst of all this travel, I want to leave you with this thought...

Everywhere we go, everything we do, the Lord is setting our path before us. Will you look for it?

May the Lord bless you on your journeys:-D
Angie

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

I have to mention that the folks that work at the Sam's Club in Idaho Falls really rock! They were so courteous, kind, and thoughtful. I've never done a spokesmodel promo in a better atmosphere! The employees were amazing people. Extremely helpful and super friendly. They made it a habit to go out of the way for me and for their customers. What a great experience! Sam's Club Idaho Falls-you ROCK!
Angie