Saturday, April 07, 2012

Blog Topics

Looking in the stats of this blog and the thousands of readers, I'm finding the favorite topics have to do with courageous women, mental health, and weight loss. They all seem to boil down to confidence and relationships. Is this true for you?

If so, I will move to cover more of these topics.

If not, share what you enjoy reading about this blog.

Do you like interviews with courageous women, authors, inspiring personalities? Do you like recipes, encouraging posts about faith and life, or fun posts on Montana?

Do you enjoy the eclectic and blended topics you've read here?

I will endeavor to write to encourage, educate, enlighten, entertain, and empathize in the topics you enjoy and that meet my expertise areas. Hmm, I think my favorite letter must be "E". ;)
Angie
PS you can post here or email me privately through the contact me tab on the home page of this blog.

5 comments:

Elaine Stock said...

Very interesting post. I agree. On my blog, I've also found that the most viewed blog segments are the ones that offer encouragement and hope.

Joyous Easter blessings to you, Angela.

AngBreidenbach said...

I think so, Elaine. Happy Easter :)

Cathy said...

Found you on the F.A.I.T.H. girls blog--glad to make your acquaintance.

AngBreidenbach said...

Hi Cathy,
So glad you stopped in :) I'll run over and see your blog too.
Angie

Nikki said...

Aha, I had some trouble getting to your blog for some reason but here you are!

I like the sound of all of those posts! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!