Monday, May 02, 2011

Angie's on CTN's Homekeepers Show today!

I'll be on Homekeepers on CTN (Christian Television Network) on Tuesday, May 3rd.
Eastern times are 5:30 am and 1 pm. Mountain times are 3:30 am and 11 am. Oh yes, I recorded them. I'm a night owl, but I hit the hay a few hours before that time slot airs :-)


This particular interview is very open and transparent because Arthelene Rippy was very interested in a couple of specific topics:
Brain donation
My mom's last words
And was I angry with Jesus?

You're invited to hear the answers.


We taped last week while I was in Florida for Christian Retailing's Retailing Reboot conference. What an awesome experience, both the conference and the TV interview!

You can find Homekeepers on Dish, Direct TV, or the CTN satellite channels.
http://www.ctnonline.com/Watch.html (I have to admit on my mac laptop, I had to zoom to view this graph of the show line up.)

Direct TV CH 376
Dish CH 267 & 9399 
Sky Angel IPTV CH 136
Glory CH 117

Appreciatively,
Angie

No comments: