Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Working Toward The Goal

lately so many projects and ideas compete with the must-do list. I started to feel overwhelmed. Then I sat down and made a list of what needed to be done and when. Short project to enable me to complete many larger projects.

To my surprise, I make lists all the time, listing the projects caused my production level to leap forward. Today I finished three main items I thought would take all week. Wow!

Making lists isn't new to me. But cleaning up odds and ends seems to make that list grow and grow. By writing only the names of the projects I grabbed hold of the bigger overview. Instead of overwhelmed, I was inspired and motivated. I knocked out those three projects in less time than I thought possible. Now I can move on to the next project with the confidence I built in the accomplishments of today.

What inspires and motivates you to become ultra productive?

Come visit the faith girls blog and see why I was so nervous to post!

No comments: