Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Wondrous Day!

Some days are just better than others. Have you ever heard that phrase? I say it on rough days. It reminds me that better days are coming and keeps things in perspective.

But today... well it's one of those better-than-other days :-) This morning my grandchild is being delivered. This morning I'll hold new life in my arms and inhale God's miraculous joy! This day I become a grammy again. (I'll let you know as soon as possible more about our new snuggle bunny.) In the meantime, I'm playing with my grandson in the waiting room.

The little family is growing

I'm ready to drive mommy to the hospital to get my new brother or sister.

Update:
I have a brother :-)



***

Today is also the release of Gems of Wisdom's theme song! Imagine that, my grandchild and the theme song to the Gems of Wisdom: For A Treasure-filled Life born on the same day! See? Some days are just better than others :-)

Gems of Wisdom is also the name of the song. It'll open and close all Gems of Wisdom special events for women's retreats, conferences, and guest speaking. Zechariah's Song wrote and performed it for me. I'll share the direct link as soon as it's live, but in the meantime this link will take you to their page on CDBaby where you can hear a preview of all their music. I promise Gems of Wisdom is rich and beautiful. It takes you from deep emotion to joyful. Laura is a superb song writer and both ladies, Laura and Melissa, are dreams to work with.

Zechariah's Song, Laura and Melissa, with Angie
 Tell me about one of your better-than-other days.

Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you today ... so many dreams coming true! I know how much you love your babies and I know this new little one is gonna be very lucky to have a grammi like you!!!

Also I am so honored that we got to work on the song for your book ... you are an amazing person and a great writer! I'm glad everything for your book release is coming together!!!

Love Ya
Melissa (Zechariah's Song)
www.myspace.com/zechariahssong09