Thursday, October 28, 2010

Upgrade in Process: The butterfly is emerging

A note from Angie:

I'm taking this blog to the next level and turning it into the professional version in order to take advantage of some of the Google search engine benefits. Please bear with me for a day or so as it transitions from blogspot to the paid blogger version.

You will still see all the same posts and should not experience any change except it will be easier to find--in a day or two--hoping you haven't had trouble finding it now ;-)

The old address: http://www.GodUsesBrokenVessels.blogspot.com will still work but it will just be shortened to http://www.GodUsesBrokenVessels.com losing the "blogspot" word out of the search.

Once this transition is complete, I'll also be embedding it into my personal website and pointing a page from the business website directly to the blog, hopefully making it even easier to find.

A few things I won't know until it's all transitioned: I don't have a clue how this affects twitter and facebook links I've had in the past. I may need to adjust the links, but I'll do a little each day to make sure the transition is smooth.

Thank you so much for your time. I know it's precious and I'm very grateful when you choose to spend it with me here or anywhere we connect.

Appreciatively,
Angie Breidenbach

No comments: