Friday, November 27, 2009

Courageous Beauties Interview Update

Hi all,

I have had a delay in getting a couple of the queen's interviews. Not their fault, just in the communication between lots of individuals. Coordinating is seriously complicated sometimes. So we're going to work on an ask a judge project for the next day or two.

These ladies are all wonderful and have very busy schedules. So I'm going to extend the interviews into December so that we do have all 30 as promised.

On top of that, I've been granted access to a few pageant judges!!! I'm going to send out some emails to those lovely people and ask a few pertinent questions on how they view or recognize confidence and courage. I also want to know some of the thought process it takes to make such hard decisions. I have a lot of respect for these folks.

I would love to know how they can hone in on the right lady for the job. How do they recognize who stands out in such a distinguished crowd of amazing women? I want to ask a judge! Seriously! I know how incredible the women were in my pageant competitions. I felt astonished to be among them.

So if you could ask a pageant judge questions on how they make their decisions or on anything else, what would it be?

As long as questions are appropriate to the interview, I'll ask and see how they respond.

Post your questions here in the comments.

If you could ask a pageant judge anything, what would it be?

Angie

No comments: