Thursday, November 12, 2009

Competition Announcement for Ms/Mrs. Corporate America


One of the things that intrigued me was how the ladies of the Courageous Beauties Interview series found out about all the different pageants. Well, I was just sent an email today with this information attached. So if you are interested in competing, here's an opportunity :-)
Just sharing what I learned, if it clicks in your goals and dreams, feel free to act on it. I'm not endorsing any one pageant above another because I think they all have a specific purpose and niche. But this one happens to be for business women. I just thought that was really cool~
Angie


3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Now this is a smart & savvy pagent!

Mrs. Louisiana Int. 2009 said...

Great find!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.