Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
Yes, I was honored with the Honest Scrap Award.
It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. I received it from L. Diane Wolfe, one of my favorite bloggers. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:
Ten Honest Things About Myself:
10. This is really my hair color, lol, and yes I get asked.
9. I am 45 and have never really worried about people knowing my age.
8. I stay up way too late and never get enough sleep.
7. I love the wind in all it's forms. Wind is magic.
6. I talk back to my cats, dogs, horses...well, they talk first ;-)
5. I laugh easily, but I'm not the best joke-teller.
4. I'm a terrible secretary. That's why I need one.
3. I have public speaking, singing, teaching in my DNA, just ask my grandpa, he told me so 30 years ago.
2. I am stunned and honored that people read my blog. Thank you!
1. I have awe attacks. My husband titled them after I continuously drove him nuts with all the things I comment about that keep me in awe. I can stare at a sunset, a rainbow, a blade of grass and wonder how God thought of the creativity to make such a thing. Don't get me started on my grandson...Awe is such a tiny word when I look at him.
7 Bloggers who write from the heart: