Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Yes, I was honored with the Honest Scrap Award.

It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. I received it from L. Diane Wolfe, one of my favorite bloggers. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:

Ten Honest Things About Myself:
10. This is really my hair color, lol, and yes I get asked.
9. I am 45 and have never really worried about people knowing my age.
8. I stay up way too late and never get enough sleep.
7. I love the wind in all it's forms. Wind is magic.
6. I talk back to my cats, dogs, horses...well, they talk first ;-)
5. I laugh easily, but I'm not the best joke-teller.
4. I'm a terrible secretary. That's why I need one.
3. I have public speaking, singing, teaching in my DNA, just ask my grandpa, he told me so 30 years ago.
2. I am stunned and honored that people read my blog. Thank you!
1. I have awe attacks. My husband titled them after I continuously drove him nuts with all the things I comment about that keep me in awe. I can stare at a sunset, a rainbow, a blade of grass and wonder how God thought of the creativity to make such a thing. Don't get me started on my grandson...Awe is such a tiny word when I look at him.

7 Bloggers who write from the heart:
Missy Tippens
Belinda Peterson
Shar McLaren
Mindy Obenhaus
Jennifer Hudson-Taylor
Christy LaShae
Tosca Lee

2 comments:

SHARLENE said...

Hi, Ang! I love the word Awe as well, except I tend to drag it into infinity when I am especially awed and want to express it. You know how it goes. "Our grandbaby says something cute. Our response: "Awwwwwwwwww..."

I too am constantly amazed and (can I say it again?) AWED by God's lovely creation.'

I don't know how I happened to make that little list titled: "7 Bloggers who write from the heart" unless it has something to do with the "Awwwww" factor. After all, "Awwwww" does come straight from the heart.

God bless and keep you in His lovely care!

AngBreidenbach said...

Aw, Shar, you totally deserve it! You are an inspiring person. Thank you.
Angie