Thursday, August 27, 2009

Swirling Breeze

Sometimes the wind blows and bangs doors. The air feels harsh and hazardous.
I have weeks like that.

Sometimes the breeze is so light that I can't feel it. The air feels stilted and stuffy. My mind can't lock onto purpose and direction. I have days like that.

Sometimes the wind is fresh and floating. The air feels uplifting and unbelievable.
I have moments like that.

And His voice was in the small breeze.

Speak to me, Oh God, I'm listening. Craning. Leaning into the quiet to hear your voice.

Where are you today?

Angie Breidenbach
http://www.MyGemofWisdom.com


Author/Speaker Bio:Angela Breidenbach is Mrs. Montana International 2009 working with Hope’s Promise Orphan Ministries, the American Heart Association, the Jadyn Fred Foundation and drawing awareness to Fair Trade practices. She serves as the American Christian Fiction Writer's Publicity Officer and is a multi-award winning inspirational author and speaker. Angela’s calling is as a purposeful life coach and educator. She’s also certified in mentor/peer counseling as a Stephen Minister and Assisting Minister. Not only did she walk the hard line of deciding to donate her mom's brain, but she is also on the brain donation list at the Brain Bank-Harvard McLean Hospital. She is married, has a combined family of six grown children, one grandson.

Personal growth = Powerful living!
Purposeful Living Educator & Coach.
Helping people battle inner pirates and uncover gems of wisdom to live a rich life.
Come uncover your gems of wisdom at www.MyGemofWisdom.com

4 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That is wonderful, Angie! I need to copy & print it out so I can see it everyday.

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

AngBreidenbach said...

Thank you so much, Diane. It was how I felt yesterday and just thought so many people must experience the different levels too.

Angie

Jinnia said...

That is simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I experience what you expressed and I'm reminded that it's ok, it's a cycle just like the seasons of life.

AngBreidenbach said...

You're so right, Jinnia. It's cycles and life. We don't have the straight-line-totally-even-keeled-world.

Thank you for your comment!
Angie
http://www.MyGemofWisdom.com