Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Making Work @ Home Work by Mary M. Byers





Angie's Take:
I find Mary's work at home wisdom and tips very helpful and encouraging. My favorite part is the little glimmer of the Lesson Learned at the end of each chapter. It pulls it all together and sets me on a road toward acceptance of the changing roles I wear daily as well as empowerment toward succeeding in each! Making Work @ Home Work: successfully growing a business and a family under one roof is a spectacularly well timed book for this season of my life as well as the many, many families that embark on this lifestyle. It's a must have reference guide for us!

Did I mention that I loved reading the Work-At-Home Mom Profiles? I didn't? Well, they're another favorite part for me. I completely connected with those ladies. They "get" what I'm going through in building my business in my busy home.


Link to buy the book:




A little about the book:

Making Work at Home Work shows moms how to develop an entrepreneurial mind-set without sacrificing their families. It covers important topics such as developing a successful business philosophy, balancing time between work and family, setting realistic goals, and handling the challenges of being both "Mommy" and "CEO" while running a profitable home-based business.

In addition to including her own experiences, author Mary Byers profiles real moms with home-based businesses who offer their hard-won advice.



About Mary:

Mary M. Byers successfully juggles both a freelance corporate writing and speaking business and her responsibilities as a wife and mother of two school-aged children. She is the author of The Mother Load: How to Meet Your Own Needs While Caring for Your Family and How to Say No . . . And Live to Tell about It.

Visit her website to learn more: www.marybyers.com
or her blog www.makingworkathomework.com

No comments: