Hold Your Editing Horses!
Cognitive Style and the Editing Process
-- Guest Blog by Margie Lawson
Drop by the American Title V Finalists' blog on FRIDAY, JANUARY 23rd, and learn if you're Right-brained, Left-brained, or Whole-brained.
American Title V Finalists: http://loveconquers.wordpress.com/
Want to win a Lecture Packet from Margie Lawson?
One out of every 25 people posting a comment on the blog will win a Lecture Packet of their choice:
1. Empowering Characters’ Emotions (offered on-line in March)
2. Deep Editing: The EDITS System, Rhetorical Devices, and More (offered on-line in May)
3. Writing Body Language and Dialogue Cues Like a Psychologist
4. Powering Up Body Language in Real Life:
Projecting a Professional Persona when Pitching and Presenting
5. Parts 1 and 2: Digging Deep into the EDITS System
6. Defeat Self-Defeating Behaviors