Friday, October 31, 2008

Planning Ahead

The month of November will find me traveling...again.

I do travel frequently, but usually by plane. This time we're taking over our truck to a long business meeting and then up to begin bringing home things from our daughter in college.

She graduates! Yay!

So knowing that I have a few really long days in the truck for this trip, I am going to take a few things.

I'm registering for the Nanowrimo. In order to stay on track for 50,000 words, I have to have my trusty laptop.

I'll have a car charger too.

If you were traveling for a long time, what would be your absolutes?

Angie

3 comments:

Lindi said...

Ang,

I can't seem to read or do anything like that in the car because it makes me sick.

YuK!! The best I can do regarding my writing life is to think and talk.

Anonymous said...

:-)

Gotta bring the running shoes and laptop...those are my essentials, for sure!

Oh, and a good book to read.

Have safe travels.

AngBreidenbach said...

Oh I agree. I'll have to pack my running shoes, a good book, and motion sickness pills.

:-D
Angie