Saturday, October 04, 2008

I took a quiz over on FACEBOOK

This was kind of fun, but we all know it isn't scientific. But it does make me curious. After taking the quiz, "Which Woman of the Bible Are You Most Like."

I had a tough time with the answers because they are such subjective questions about personality. Honestly, it comes down to mood and situation for each one of those answers.

But wouldn't it be cool if it were accurate?

You are most like DEBORAH

You aren't afraid to speak your mind. You know what you want, and go for it. You are motivated, and you revel in personal victories. You are wise in many ways, and you know well, and trust the God you serve. You are courageous, and can look fear in the face. You are a victor.

Well, what do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I missed that QUIZ. I'll have to track that down and try it. Do you have a link for it?