Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HuHot Helping Hands Fundraiser



A big warm invitation to the HuHot Mongolian Grill, June 19th from 5-9 p.m.

We're doing a fundraiser for the Jadyn Fred Foundation.

We're going to have so much fun! We'll be having guest grillers, a 50/50 drawing, and my own Mrs. Montana Raffle!

Additionally, I'll be there serving and selling raffle tickets with my hubby and several of the Jadyn Fred Foundation key members.

Please come and enjoy a great meal and play some fun raffles with us!

We'll be drawing for these great prizes from my sponsors:

$20 HuHot Mongolian Grill gift card
$25 Spray on tan from Julia Dick
$75 Weight Watcher's cookbook, pedometer & hat gift box
$100 Massage gift certificate from Montana School of Massage for a 90 minute massage for two.
$500 Dillard's Fragrance gift basket!

I'll be drawing at 9p.m. So be sure to come and eat dinner and put your name in the drawing! Tickets for the raffle are only $1.

I hope to see you there,
Angie

No comments: