Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Proof I'm a Writer



LOL! Yep, I really can prove I'm a writer. How? So glad you asked. My husband and I climbed into bed about a half hour ago.
He rested his hand on my hip as we settled to sleep. I heard his deep breathing, the cat snuggled up against me, and the dog even started to snore.

You got it! I suddenly had a brainstorm!!! I have a great idea for the guest spot I'm going to have in January in Margie Lawson's online class. (By the way, she's guest blogging here tomorrow so stay tuned for some really great stuff!)

I kid you not, I woke up bright as if I'd slept all night. I know I'm going to pay for it at 7a.m. when I'm doing Pilates, but I can't help myself. I have to get these ideas down and saved in the computer. Any writer knows they won't come back again with the same sparkle. sigh. I'm a writer:-)

What do you have such a passion for that you have to do it?

Did you stop to think that maybe that passion is exactly what you should be doing with your life?

What if we really worked toward our dreams instead of just a job? Don't you think the world would be a little different? Maybe it might be just a little more, hmm, creative. I wonder what that world would look like.

How can you do one thing today to take a step closer toward the dream life you really want?

What's stopping you from doing just one little thing in that direction?

I declare today the day I begin living my dreams step by step. Can you?

Angie
PS. That means I get up and do that ole Pilates class at 7a.m. BIG SIGH. Oh well, one thing leads to another...You gotta start sometime. It might as well be today.

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

Okay, fess up time. I did do Pilates today, but it was at 9a.m instead of 7a.m. I'm totally happy though because I wrote 1500 words in one hour last night!!!
Angie